Pistachio Dukkah 70g
Dukkah a fragrant blend of nuts, seeds and spices that is traditionally used as a condiment in many Middle Eastern cuisines. The name is often traced to an Egyptian word (pronounced “dakka”) that means “to crush.”
- Stir into dips and spreads and serve with crudité or crackers
- Brush flatbread (or thin slices of bread) with oil, then sprinkle with dukkah and lightly toast
- Stir into cooked pastas, couscous, rice, beans or lentils
- Use to season roasted vegetables, poultry or meats
- Add to salad dressing, popcorn or finger foods like devilled eggs
- Gives an extra dimension to fried foods like tempura prawns or vegetables, fish, or even Chips or Wedges.